Crews extinguish fire inside Mount Vernon apartment on North Terrace Avenue

The fire began in a first-floor apartment where

The fire began in a first-floor apartment where the superintendent lives. He was not inside when it started, but helped evacuate tenants from the building. (July 29, 2014 5:10 PM)

A Mount Vernon apartment went up in flames Tuesday morning at 631 North Terrace Ave.

The fire began in a first-floor apartment where the superintendent lives. He was not inside when it started, but helped evacuate tenants from the building.

One firefighter was hurt while putting out the flames.

Investigators are searching for what may have sparked the fire.

Firefighters were...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12