A family of five was forced out into the freezing cold after a late night fire in Hartsdale.

Fire officials say flames ignited around 10:30 p.m. in the garage of a home on Marion Avenue in Hartsdale. When firefighters got to the scene, the blaze had spread to the house. The three adults and two children living in the home were able to escape.

One firefighter was rushed to the hospital...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe