Fire destroys Pomona trailer home

An electric space heater may have caused a fire at a trailer home in Rockland County this morning. Fire officials say the flames broke out

A space heater possibly ignited the fire in the trailer home.

A space heater possibly ignited the fire in the trailer home. (2/28/14)

MOUNT IVY - An electric space heater may have caused a fire at a trailer home in Rockland County this morning.

Fire officials say the flames broke out just before 8 a.m. at the Mount Ivy trailer park on 33 Old Route 202A in Pomona.

No one was home when the flames erupted.

A partial road closure along Route 202 and Route 45 was put in place.

No injuries were reported.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

Kristina's Korner tracks the 1 Trending: "Angelina Jolie Eats Spiders"
VIDEO: Yonkers woman arraigned for alleged attempted murder 2 VIDEO: Yonkers woman arraigned for alleged attempted murder
The 27th Annual Pearl River Train Show is 3 Pearl River Train Show steams forward
Vote set for tonight on whether or not 4 Vote tonight on plan to allow alcohol sales on Long Beach boardwalk
VIDEO: Chopper 12 over Tappan Zee Bridge construction 5 VIDEO: Chopper 12 over Tappan Zee Bridge construction

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE