Select your region below to change the location of news to your region.
Fire officials say the fire started in the bedroom, was accidental, and possibly from smoking.
You need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this video content. Download Now.
April 20, 2017
advertisement | advertise on News 12
Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.
Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.