8 hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisioning in Spring Valley

Posted: Updated:

Police say two adults and six children, including an infant, were hospitalized this afternoon after being overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning in Spring Valley.Investigators say they are looking into the possibility that the family was using charcoal inside a Washington Street home to cook or stay warm after losing power during the storm.Officials say the injuries are non-life threatening.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."