Recently sold Warwick home destroyed by infernoPosted: Updated:
A recently sold home in Warwick was completely destroyed by a fire early yesterday morning before the new owners could even start moving in.
The Demarest Road home was recently undergoing renovations, and fire investigators believe that the blaze may have started with an electrical issue.
Nearly 40 firefighters battled the 15-20 foot flames for almost an hour before the fire was knocked down around 2:30 a.m.
No one was inside the home at the time, and no one was injured in the incident.