Father discovers mold in Capri Sun pouchPosted: Updated:
A father from Columbus, Ohio says he found mold in a Capri Sun pouch that he was going to give to his 3-year-old.
Cameron Hardwick made the discovery last month and called the manufacturer, Kraft, which he says identified the substance as mold caused by micro puncture.
The product has faced similar issues in the past.
On the Capri Sun website, the company details why mold can end up in a juice pouch, saying, “A microscopic hole can create the problem.”
Cameron is hoping his posting on Facebook on the situation will raise awareness.