STORM WATCH

Extreme heat continues with scattered storms throughout the weekend

2 employees suffer smoke inhalation during Hartsdale restaurant fire

Fire officials say two employees of a Hartsdale restaurant suffered smoke inhalation during a fire Saturday.

News 12 Staff

Dec 4, 2021, 9:49 PM

Updated 930 days ago

Share:

Fire officials say two employees of a Hartsdale restaurant suffered smoke inhalation during a fire Saturday.
A kitchen fire sparked at 1 p.m. at New Garden Chinese Restaurant on East Hartsdale Avenue.
The flames were quickly brought under control.
No other injuries were reported.


More from News 12