STORM WATCH

Dangerous heat lingers through Friday; tracking weekend thunderstorms

8 hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisioning in Spring Valley

Police say two adults and six children, including an infant, were hospitalized this afternoon after being overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning in Spring Valley.Investigators say they are looking into

News 12 Staff

May 20, 2014, 7:23 PM

Updated 3,684 days ago

Share:

Police say two adults and six children, including an infant, were hospitalized this afternoon after being overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning in Spring Valley.Investigators say they are looking into the possibility that the family was using charcoal inside a Washington Street home to cook or stay warm after losing power during the storm.Officials say the injuries are non-life threatening.


More from News 12