Christmas Eve house fire in Pelham Manor ruled accidental

The fire at 1081 Washington Ave. broke out just before 11 p.m., according to Fire Chief Michael Greco.

News 12 Staff

Dec 26, 2022, 2:21 AM

Updated 519 days ago

Share:

A Christmas Eve fire in Pelham Manor has left a family of five displaced.
The fire at 1081 Washington Ave. broke out just before 11 p.m., according to Fire Chief Michael Greco.
Firefighters found smoke and flames inside the home's walls when they arrived.
The family had already evacuated.
It took about an hour to bring the fire under control.
There were no injuries and the cause of the fire was ruled accidental.  


More from News 12