Newburgh home overcome by carbon monoxide

Authorities say three people were taken to the hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning in their Newburgh home. The fire department was notified after Emanuel Ovalle, who says he hadn't

News 12 Staff

May 27, 2014, 9:40 PM

Updated 3,648 days ago

Share:

Newburgh home overcome by carbon monoxide
Authorities say three people were taken to the hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning in their Newburgh home.
The fire department was notified after Emanuel Ovalle, who says he hadn't seen his parents in two days, broke in through a window Friday. He says he found his mother, father and brother passed out.
All three family members were taken to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx. Ovalle says his brother is now doing fine, but his parents are both still in critical condition.
To watch an extended interview about the carbon monoxide leak in Newburgh, go to channel 612 on your iO digital cable box and select iO Extra.


More from News 12