Officials: Fire breaks out at Rockland Indoor Shooting Education facility; 3 firefighters injured

A fire broke out at the Rockland Indoor Shooting Education facility Sunday, officials say.

News 12 Staff

Nov 29, 2021, 2:29 AM

Updated 927 days ago

Share:

A fire broke out at the Rockland Indoor Shooting Education facility Sunday, officials say.
More than 100 firefighters worked to put out the fire, which broke out around noon in the Pearl River Shopping Center. Officials say at least three firefighters were sent to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.
They say there were people inside the gun range when flames sparked, but everyone made it out safely.
Pearl River Fire Chief James Morrison says the fire is also affecting stores near the gun range.


More from News 12