What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's fried lobster tails
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make fried lobster tails.
2 ea. 4 oz. lobster tails
2 cup golden dipt all-purpose breading
1 qt. vegetable oil (for frying)
1. Place lobster tails on a cutting board.
2. Using sharp kitchen shears cut lengthwise though the top shell making sure not to cut the meat of the lobster.
3. Coat each tail with the breading mix making sure that each tail is fully coated.
4. Heat oil to 350 degrees
5. Carefully drop each tail into the oil and cook for five minutes.
6. Remove from oil and serve with French fries, coleslaw and lemon wedges.