1 person hospitalized after fire in Port Chester apartment

The Port Chester Fire Department shared pictures of the incident on their Facebook page, indicating that the fire occurred around 6 p.m. on the second floor of the building at 167 Terrace Ave.

Katerina Belales

Feb 26, 2024, 12:29 PM

Updated 93 days ago

Share:

A fire broke out at a Port Chester apartment over the weekend, resulting in one person being sent to the hospital.
The Port Chester Fire Department shared pictures of the incident on their Facebook page, indicating that the fire occurred around 6 p.m. on the second floor of the building at 167 Terrace Ave.
Firefighters were able to control and extinguish the fire in just under an hour.
One person who lived in the building was treated for smoke inhalation and sent to a hospital.
Shortly after this fire, the department responded to a dryer fire in a laundromat on Willett Avenue.


More from News 12