2 men rescued in Newburgh fire

Two men were rescued in Newburgh by firefighters and good Samaritans as their home went up in flames.
Lewis Gayle, 33, was dangling out of a second-story window of the Chambers Street rooming house when he was helped down by people nearby with a ladder.
Firefighters say a second man was found sleeping inside a top-floor room and was taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
Gayle, who just moved in, says he lost everything.
Fire officials say a space heater sparked the blaze.
At least a half dozen people who lived in the building are being helped out by the Red Cross.