Coffee pot left on stove blamed for Port Chester fire

The Portchester Fire Department says it got a call about a house fire just before 5 p.m.

News 12 Staff

Jul 15, 2022, 4:22 PM

Updated 682 days ago

Share:

A pot of coffee left on a stove is being blamed for a fire in Port Chester Thursday.
The Portchester Fire Department says it got a call about a house fire just before 5 p.m.
Crews quickly stretched a line to the front door to contain the fire to the kitchen.
They say it took about 30 minutes to get everything under control.
Luckily, nobody was inside the home at the time.


More from News 12