Headlines: Deadly fire in Pelham, solar panels catch fire in Somers

Here are some stories making headlines across the Hudson Valley.
A man is dead after a fire Saturday night in Pelham. He is the fourth person to die in a Hudson Valley fire within a week. The blaze broke out at an apartment on Fifth Avenue. Several people, including firefighters, were sent to the hospital with minor injuries. There is no word yet on what caused it the fire.
Investigators say a faulty solar panel may be to blame for a fire in the Baldwin Place section of Somers Monday. Firefighters were called to Weeks Court around noon with reports the solar panels on the roof of the residence were on fire. The main body of fire was contained to the area of the solar panel. No injuries have been reported.