Police: Hazmat incident sends 3 to hospital in Montgomery

State police say it happened when ammonium sulfate was released into the air from a building on Factory Road.

News 12 Staff

Jun 16, 2022, 8:32 PM

Updated 707 days ago

Share:

A hazmat incident sent three people to the hospital in the Village of Montgomery Thursday.
State police say it happened when ammonium sulfate was released into the air from a building on Factory Road.
The three were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
It is not clear what led to the release of the chemical compound.
Emergency crews were at the scene for over an hour before giving the all-clear.


More from News 12