Six Hudson Valley schools named 2023 National Blue Ribbon Schools
Six Hudson Valley schools were recognized as National Blue Ribbon Schools by the U.S. Department of Education on Tuesday.
The recognition is based on a school’s overall academic performance or progress in closing achievement gaps among student subgroups on assessments.
Hudson Valley’s 2023 National Blue Ribbon Schools includes:
- Bronxville High School, Bronxville Union Free School District
- Briarcliff Middle School, Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District
- Haldane High School, Haldane Central School District
- Colonial Elementary School, Pelham Union Free School District
- Greenacres Elementary School, Scarsdale UFSD
- Pearls Hawthorne School, Yonkers City School District
A total of 353 schools were recognized. 22 schools were selected in New York.