What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's roasted delicata squash
Chef Giovanni Farruggio, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make roasted delicata squash.
• 3 ea. Delicata Squash
• ½ cup oil
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Cut the Squash lengthwise and remove all seeds.
2. Lay the Squash cut side down and cut half-moons.
3. Place all of the cut Squash in a bowl and add oil, salt and pepper and mix until the squash is fully coated with oil.
4. Lay the squash on a papered sheet pan making sure not to over crowd the pan, and roast at 400 deg for 15-20 min or until desired color is achieved.
5. Plate and garnish with chopped parsley.