WHO says swine flu pandemic is over

The H1N1 virus, which caused widespread panic across the globe last year, has now moved into the "post-pandemic" phase, according to medical experts. The World Health Organization says the virus is no

News 12 Staff

May 22, 2014, 7:27 PM

Updated 3,686 days ago

Share:

The H1N1 virus, which caused widespread panic across the globe last year, has now moved into the "post-pandemic" phase, according to medical experts.
The World Health Organization says the virus is no longer a threat. The health agency says nearly 20,000 people have died worldwide since the swine flu outbreak began in April 2009.
Doctors are advising people to still remain cautious if they show flu-like symptoms.


More from News 12