Four families homeless after fire engulfs Warwick townhouses

Fire tore through a row of townhouses in Warwick Friday, completely destroying two homes and severely damaging two more.
Fire officials say the fire started in the garage of a house on Candlestick Court and quickly spread to the attic. Firefighters say the flames spread from one townhouse to the next. They say the heat from the fire was so intense, it melted the back part of a car parked near the garage. Fire officials say no one was home at the townhouse where the fire begun.
Fire officials say they believe the cause of the fire was electrical, but they are still investigating. Four families were displaced by the fire.